First I added the eye, the beak and then I fleshed out the head/brain area.
Then while that was curing I made some guns out of a wire and a toothpick.
Just to be sure everything was completely cured I waited till the next day before adding them to the figures.
Here are a few pictures of the first four finished models, one leader and three troops
I think I'll make three more troops and then finish the last three without weapons to serve as civilian objectives or maybe even controlers for some kind of Battle Los Angles walking heavy weapon kind of thingy that is already prowling around somewhere in the back of my mind
All in all I'm quite happy with how these are turning out, actually I'm pretty stoked to get some paint on them.
I've also been toying around with some ideas for some tripods so you can expect to see a lot more of these guys in the future.