Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2020

More Caves and Mushrooms.

I managed to make some more progress on my modular cavern terrain.

I wanted a way to add some elevation so I made some simple risers from foamcore and some wall pieces to go in front of them.



I like them, but I will be experimenting some more I think to break up that ruler straight line.

As I was about to paint the last wall piece I suddenly thought to myself "I could paint this blue and have a little waterfall !" and so...


Then, as a change of pace, I decided to try my hand at some more fungus terrain.

I made two mushroom trees.


I really like how these turned out and I'll definately be making more of them.
If people are interested I may even do a little tutorial.

And then of course I couldn't resist building a little encounter, just to see how it all goes together.

Perfect for a big end battle! 😉


And of course a close up of our two heroes about to enter into an epic battle with their fungal opponents.


That's it for now.

Cheers,
Stroezie.

No comments:

Post a Comment