Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Genie is Out of the Bottle.

More minis from the box of shame.
This time a trader with his camel train and somen beastmen to waylay him.


I also made some table funishings and a table and painted some large pots for my palace tiles.


And did a little conversion, a Crom's Anvil bodyguard became a Genie.



The lamp is a bit oversized, but I can reason that away due to the magical effects of the genie emerging from the lamp so that's O.K.😉


I ordered a whole bunch of beads over on Ali Express to make wall decorations and colums and maybe even some more small knicknacks for the palace tiles but they'll take a while to arrive so that project may have to wait a bit.

No worries, I have plenty of orther things to keep me busy.

Cheers,
Stroezie. 



 






2 comments:

  1. Wonderful bright colours and a great conversion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete