Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2014

The 6 Month Mountain Reduction & Painting Challenge



As I was surfing the net while rooting through my lead mountain looking for some models for the next installement of the "review from the leadpile" (how's that for multi tasking :-)) I stumbled accros this , The 6 Month Mountain Reduction & Painting Challenge   set by Chris, from Chris' miniature woes blog.
I have decided to take up this challenge on behalf of the Planet Ares VI crew with the additional rule that I will concentrate all my efforts on my unpainted 6mm figs and terrain.
So what does this mean for you who, hopefully, follow this blog.
Well starting next week, I will commit myself to posting at least one update a week, for the next six months. These may range from just a few figures to, I hope, at least 2 to 3 completely finished projects. The end result of this should be a steady supply of new content for your reading and viewing pleasure as I decend into the lead mountain mines in search of lost treasures.

Wish me luck,
Stroezie.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I did a year of Wargaming Neutral to try and curb spending and promote painting. Worked OK...ish... :) A plan and a target help. I look forward to seeing the progress!

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! I have some 15mm moderns (my plan is for a second US Civil War) in the lead pile, so I may join you at this scale at some point in the next 6 months! If you're on FB, check out my post from earlier today for details on a group on there for discussing work in progress stuff and promoting blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete