Thought I'd give you all a small update on what I've been up to lately
So for the last few months I've been collecting bottle caps from various cleaning products and this weekend I decided it was time to start using them to build a martian kraal/vilage.
I got the idea for these from looking at sub saharan african architecture.
Here's a picture of them being built
And the finished product, three dwellings, three incubators and a grain silo
I still have to put hinges and doorknobs/pull rings on the gates.
I made these first few as a test run and plan to build about 5 more and then maybe some kind of enclosure/surrounding wall to put them all in.
That's it for now as I leave you with one more picture of my entire VSF mars project so far...
Ps: Yes I am a verry erratic builder/painter so don't expect any logical progress ;-)