Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Holidays are Over... Back to Work!!!

Now that the summer holidays are nearing the end I've finally got some hobby time again.
So how did I spend these precious moments? 😎
Well, I painted some Crom's Anvil tribal warriors to serve as leaders for my Copplestone Picts.
I will be using these in stead of the Gnolls some of the missions call for.


I also wanted some treasure/clue markers like the Frostgrave ones  from Northstar.
I couldn't really find anything that hit the mark in 15mm so I decided to sculpt some myself.



And, as I seemed to be on a roll, I decided to tackle the spider cocoons for the second part of the first mission too.


Next I think I'm going to try my hand at sculpting some casualty markers and I have based and basecoated the zombies and survivors so they are ready for painting to.

Things are finally moving again, hopefully I'll have more things so share with you soon.

Cheers,
Stroezie.

No comments:

Post a Comment