Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2019

What's That Buzzing Sound ?

Like I said I seem to be on a roll.
Lets hope I keep on rolling.😎

Here are the survivors.
They are from Ral Partha, lovely models, so full of character.
I can see so many uses for them, survivors, angry villagers/lynch mob, down on their luck bandids...


"Don't you think all zombies kind of all look alike ?"
I was never a fan of the whole zombie trope and would have preferred to have swapped them out for maybe some kind of humanoid spider hybrid (in ROSD the giant spiders bite turns people into zombies) but well ... meh...
So I speed painted these, not the best paintjob ever, but for tabletop they'll do.


And of course all that rotting flesh starts attracting flies doesn't it!
Some cheap chinese plastic flies which I simply based and then could not resist touching up the badly painted eyes.


That's it for now.
Sculpting the five casualty markers is probably going to take me a bit longer, though I may cop out and just chop up some extra minis I have lying around and use those to make them instead.

Cheers,
Stroezie.

No comments:

Post a Comment