Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

All Is Quiet On The Ares Front... Or Not ?!?

It has been a bit quiet here due to me being a bit distracted by my 15mm (Gasp..) Conan project but...

.... things are about to change.

Now that it looks like the Age Of Tyrants kickstarter is finally about to ship my mind has been awhirl with crazy ideas for a 6mm, Necromunda style, board complete with stackable buildings/towers and multiple stories off gantries (magnetised of course 😉 )

I have been rooting through my boxes of junk building materials and now have a tub full of soon to be industrial scenery.

The board will be a 37 x 37 cm metal place mat from Ikea which should give me the equivalent of a 148 x 148 cm, 28mm board.( not bad! )

With a bit of luck I should have the first structures built by the end of the week.

Till then I'll leave you with some pics of the last 6mm figs I painted,
more Micro Wastelanders for Mega City 6.





I hope you enjoy them,

Cheers,
Stroezie.

No comments:

Post a Comment