Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Micromunda / Clau Tactics Nano.


Ok folks,
so as promised, here's the first update on the construction of my new Necromunda style industrial board.

First though I'd like to give a shout out to Darryl Hunt of the exelent blog Daxio's Uneventfull Day. I totally stole copied his idea for Necromunda buildings and then used my trusty shrink ray on them😋.

Now, what did I build so far?
Lets take a look.



So , four buildings, four walkways and a platform, not to shabby.

I plan on doing two more buildings, one medium and one large, two more walkways without cover and three extra long walkways plus supports.

Here's a few pictures to give you an idea of the kind of setups I'm going to use them for, I threw in some random figures from my collection to give you a sense of the scale.




Another benefit of this construction method is that the smaller buildings fit inside the larger ones for easy storage.


Apart from the buildings and walkways I've also begun assembling some bits and bobs to build a few more industrial/machinery looking
pieces.
More on those next time.

well ok then just a teaser picture



That's it for now, as usual critiques, comments or questions are more than welcome.

Cheers,
Stroezie.


1 comment:

  1. A nice bit of scratchbuilding this.
    I like how modular you got the buildings, that will surely prove usefull in keeping the setup fresh and those industrial pieces look very interesting.
    I might have to steal some ideas here ;)

    ReplyDelete