Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

New posts in the works

Maj. Diz Aster here, I know I haven't posted anything here for a while, but that's about to change. I have been in contact with Gerard Goyette, the sponsor of the Solar Empire Marines line at PFC C-in-C, over the past few months discussing  reviewing the SEM line of miniatures, and after some trials and tribulations with the U.S. Postal system, I'm about to start a series of reviews of these wonderful miniatures. Currently I am sorting through the first batch of samples and cataloging them, but shortly I will be doing the review posts. Here's a peek at some of what's up for review (excuse the quality of some of the photos):




















As you can see, I've got quite a bit of work ahead of me. I hope to have the first review up by the middle of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this! It will be a great help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping it will be. A lot of gamers don't buy minis because the manufacturers don't post photos of their products, and Gerard and I talked a little about this, and that's something Planet Ares VI is going to try and help with. We're hoping this will encourage more gamers to consider trying out these cool minis.

      Delete