Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Return to the Jungles of Kessel-D93




I needed a little bit of a break from my red martians so I decided to finally finish my alien jungle board.
I made four stands of alien foliage so I could change my alien savannah into more of a true jungle.

Here's the stands in my lightbox


And here they are on the board




With a bit of luck I should be getting a copy of Horizon Wars for christmass and then we'll be able to set this little scene in motion.

Cheers,
Stroezie.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They were made from aquarium plants, floral wire, hot glue, tooth picks, clump foliage and a number of different beads.

      Delete
  2. I'm never going back to the jungles of Kessel-D93... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, what a colourful foliage.
    That looks quite different from the scenery you usually see.

    ReplyDelete