Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2017

House Orlock

I had some spare time between trains at work so I started working on my first gang.
The minis are Dark Realm Miniatures Jungle Fighters.
There are only 5 poses so at the moment I'm just adding berets and do-rags to differentiate them somewhat, later I'll probably do some weapon swaps once I get an idea of what weapon loadouts I'm going to need.

Here's a pic of the regular gangers



So shotguns, sword and knife, sword and gun and grenade launcher.
I gave one of the guys with the grenade launchers a sword but I think I may end up redoing that as it did not come out quite as I had envisionned it.

I also did two heavy weapons, a heavy bolter and a heavy stubber, I included the original figure so you could see what they started off as.



After sorting through my leadpile I'm thinking of starting three gangs the Orlocks as seen above, Ratskins and house Goliath.
As I have never played Necromunda before any tips on a good balanced starting force for any of these gangs are more then welcome. It might also help guide me as to what figures to try and model so do feel free to chime in.

Cheers,
Stroezie.

No comments:

Post a Comment