Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Weeds, Rats and Other Vermin.

I recieved a package from Alternative Armies with a number of the monsters I'll need for Rangers of Shadowdeep.
This being one of those rare weekends where I actually had a decent amount of free time I decided to start painting them immediately.
So here's what I managed to paint over the weekend.

First up some man eating plants called Klorzids from the Grinning Skull line.
They are a bit on the whimsical side with quit a heavy "little shop of horrors" vibe but seeing as I'm looking to play RoSD with my 10 year old daughter I think that's actually a good thing.


The next is Alternative Armies own sand worm which I decided to paint purple in honor of the classic D&D creature.


and lastly an other classic dungeon crawl staple, a horde of giant rats

I've also made a list of the terrain pieces I still need to make so hopefully I'll be able to share some of that with you in the near future.

That being said...   there was more in that package from Alternative Armies....   but I ain't tellin' yet, you'll have to wait and see..😜

Cheers,
Stroezie.



1 comment:

  1. Great paintjob on all of it!
    The plant things look very interesting, I'm considering of picking them up.

    ReplyDelete