Search This Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Dungeons & Dra... erm.. Mushrooms.

So, what have I been up to lately?
Well, I decided to try my hand at making some modular dungeon and cavern tiles.
I've been playing a lot of  Rangers of Shadow Deep and D&D and I want to increase my indoor options.
Here's what I've got so far


I got the design from Wyloch's Armory , if you have not done so already, you should definately check out his youtube channel it's awesome!

The only change I made was to rescale them for 15mm and magnetise the bottoms so they don't slide around during play ( I have a white board as a playing surface )

I also painted some more dwarfs.
In my mind they are a cleric, a wizard and a fighter, although they could always end up being something else once they hit the table.
The campfire is a quick sculpt I did because I needed one in a game.


I hate to waste green stuff so I usually always have some press molds or dump sculpts so I can use up any leftovers.
These are the results of my latest batch of dump sculpts.


and a shot with the dwarves to give you an idea of their size.


Thats it for now.

So what's next?
Well, I've cut a small mountain of tiles to further expand my dungeons, 
have just recieved my kickstarter pledge  from Splintered Light and to top it all off, 
daughter number one has asked me to help her roll up a character for D&D. 
All in all, I should have plenty more to share with you soon. 

Cheers,
Stroezie.





1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work on all of these.
    Your little sculpts keep on amazing me.

    ReplyDelete