Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2020

More Caves and Monsters

Ok, first post of the year.
What! Wait where did January go?
Oh well...   there goes that new years resolution...

Let's see what I've been up to then...

First of I've been bangin' away at some more cavern tiles for D&D


As you can see I'm starting to get enough pieces together so that I can build a decent battle scene



I'm thinking of making some water edge tiles to soften the transitions from land to water a bit and then some scatter terrain like stalacmites, mushroom clusters and crystal formations.

On to the miniature painting side then...

No D&D is complete without some Orcs


More orcs...



And a couple of adventurers to help stop said orcs


This next mini is from the last splintered light kickstarter, when I saw him I pledged immediately,
personally I think it is the coolest looking minotaur miniature you can find in 15mm.


Makes for a really butch end of session bad guy imo.


The next three figures are actually from the old 28mm Rackham line, I think they were supposed to be some kind of air elemental familiars or something.


They make great 15mm guardian spirits though,
the question is "Are they friend or foe?"


I've also based and primed a whole bunch of undead so with a bit of luck I should have more pics to share with you soon.

Cheers,
Stroezie.

Ps: sorry for the quality of some of the pictures, I have just swapped out all my old lamp bulbs for LED's and I'm struggling a little to find the right camera settings to compensate.

No comments:

Post a Comment