Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Dungeons And Now Also Dragons

Last week we finally got down to making some D&D characters for my wife and daugter.
A Witcher inspired half elf paladin for my little girl and as usual my wife went the furry route and decided to play an Alseid ranger.
Now it was up to me to find them some suitable minis.
Easy enough for the kid, a demonworld elf with an extra scabbard added for his second longsword did the trick.
For my wife's ranger I started with a demonworld centaur, resculpted the tail and hooves and added antlers and the appropriate female bits.




In their first adventure they have to stop a strange tree creature from harvesting villagers heads. This guy from Splintered light fits the job perfectly.


And what would D&D be without some ogers...


... and some trolls


And finally, my first ever dragon miniature.
Its a plastic dracolich mini from the first edition decent boardgame.
The details were a bit soft in some places but over al I'm quite happy with how she turned out.



I always thought she looked a bit small next to the other minis in the box, but for 15mm she's just about perfect imo.


I still need to make some more bits and bobs of terrain and a miniature for the singing tree for  the finale of the adventure and then we're all set.

Cheers,
Stroezie.






No comments:

Post a Comment