Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

More Shrooms and Dark Elves.

I decided to experiment a little to see if I couldn't come up with an idea to make more mushrooms quickly.

After rummaging through the bits box I came up with these.


Different sizes of half beads and .177 and .22 airgun pellets => instant mushrooms.


Not as good looking as my fully sculpted ones  but way faster to make so I'll take 'em!

I decided to try doing a tree to.
It looks ok but I think I'll stick to making these  fully by hand as there  is much less of a time save.


On the  minis side of things, I decided that my dark elves lacked leadership so I painted up a priestess and her fiendish bodyguard.
(both are from Splintered light miniatures)
The figure on the ground was made from all the green stuff and milliput leftovers from other sculpting projects.



Well, that's it for now.
Next time we learn how to summon monsters...

Cheers,
Stroezie.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely work on the Dark Elves and the quick and easy mushrooms are great too!

    ReplyDelete