Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Yasmina's Secret.

Surely such a mighty warrior as you need not fear a soft female such as me.
Why don't you join me on the pillows and perhaps we can find a more pleasurable way to settle our differences.


Then when our brave hero's back is turned...

 

When I first saw the Hatun Yasmina figure it immediately made me think of the 5e D&D artwork for the Lamia. I still had some lion miniatures sticking in the leadpile so I decided to order two Yasmina's and see if I couldn't make something happen.



The terrain was a test to see if I could make a set of tiles and scatter that better represents the kind of opulent palace that conan likes to sneak into in search of oppertunities😇



I had fun making them so you may expect to see more like these in the future.

Cheers,
Stroezie.

No comments:

Post a Comment